WholeSale 2024

Explore the delightful wholesale collection by Cécile Boccara.
All prices shown are tax-exclusive. We kindly ask for a minimum purchase of 1000 euros before taxes, and we appreciate your attention to the minimum quantities per product as listed on each product page.
You have the option to place a 30% deposit upon ordering and settle the remaining 70% upon delivery, or you can opt for a 100% upfront payment and enjoy a 3% discount as our special offer.
Orders are ready for pickup or delivery 8 weeks after the deposit payment. Delivery charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at info@cecileboccara.com. We would be delighted to provide any assistance you may require and ensure a seamless ordering experience.





No more products available for purchase

Your cart is currently empty.